6 Ways to Engage Employees for #GivingTuesday
We are just under a week away from #GivingTuesday!
#GivingTuesday is a great opportunity to build community and bridge connections between teams. Going good deeds together allows employees supports an inclusive, purpose-driven culture.
If you’re still trying to figure out how to engage your employees, check out our six ideas below!
1. Set up challenges for employees. See which teams can hit 100% participation by the end of the week or the most nonprofits. Loop in your C-suite to ramp up even more!
2. Ask employees to donate to the nonprofit of their choice instead of buying coffee or lunch on #GivingTuesday.
3. Run a raffle for donation credits. You could create your raffle as a way to celebrate on #GivingTuesday, or you can use it as an incentive to participate in #GivingTuesday initiatives. By running a raffle, you'll incentivize employees to give back even more. You can draw winners based on who logged in, who donated, participated in a given volunteering event, or did good deeds more than once, among other ideas.
4. Ask employees to pair up with a buddy to match each other's donations or volunteer together. Encourage employees to pair up with someone outside of their team or department!
5. Create an event on #GivingTuesday to celebrate. Use the day as an occasion to get folks together and make connections amongst a disbursed workforce. Use can easily set up these events on Deed!
6. Use #GivingTuesday as a day to bolster end-of-year giving! If you haven't launched a campaign to close out 2021, consider launching on #GivingTuesday. If you already have, make sure to promote donations and use up any remaining funds before 2021 is over!
Need more #GivingTuesday ideas? Check out our toolkit!